Unity Tutorial 01

Ruby's Adventure For this weeks unity tutorial we had a choice on what we woudld like to do so I chose to do a 2D game as i really struggle with unity and unfortuantly dont have a big passion for game design. However this task involved me to completed a series of unity tutorials to create a 2D game named called "Ruby's Adventure". Last semester i really did'nt enjoy unity as the tutorials were a series of videos and i felt like i was contstantly pausing and playing the videos and found it eally hard to follow along however this semester the tutorials are laid out differntly which i much prefer. This semester's tutorials are typed out and gives the instructions in a step by step form which I much prefer as i mentioned i find unity quite hard so having the steps laid ot makes it a lot more easy for me and i really liked how it won't go on without you. I had a few updates to do on unity so i did that and for once i actually really enjoyed and I flew through the tutorial. I had a brief discussion with shaun to say i really struggle with unity and i am not enjoying it this semester and he said i can just focus on reading taks however i actully really enjoyed this tutorial and i found going through each bullet point step by step really easy.

Comments

Popular Posts