Extra Credit, "Tech Tip: Follow Twitter"

This week for the extra credit task I have to do the "Tech Tip: Following at Twitter" I Decided to go on to some of my fellow course students and friends twitter account in order to find a few more people in my course that i did not follow, I found some students and i found it quite interesting doing this as i could see what fellow students wee working on and how they were getting along with everything. I also had a look at our TUDublin library services and The TUdublin student union I am now following over fifty people on Twitter and have over fifty followers. I also had a look at our course hashtag dmed2023 were i found the TUDublin library services twitter and The TUdublin student union twitter both of which i was not following.

Comments

Popular Posts