Planning

A talk This week we had a guest Librarian speaker come on our lecture to give us a tour and over view of the library, Shecame on to our lecture and began by talking us through the libraries website at TUDublin which i have linked here. she also gave us an over view and showed us how to use Refworks. Which would help us in assignments when needing to refrence. We had to then choose what topic we wanted to write about when contributing to the academic textbook on gaming that we will be putting together as a class. I chose to write about "storytelling engine" under the chapter "Story Telling ". I choose this because I thought it would be interesting and as i thought it would be quite broad so I won't be able to gather as much information as possible and then allow ,y self lots of room to condnece down my findings to the most imprtant in order to write a really infrmative piece.
It was now that i have my topic choosen time for me to begin to research my chosen topic and begin my research topic checklist. Lindsey our guest speaker this morning gave us some really usefull help on how to begin this research stage so i started by gathereing useful pieces of information relating to the chapter I chose to write about. I started by going to the library database to find useful articles and videos relating to stroy telling engine. I came across some really informitive articles and videos that i have saved to help me with next week when i begin my write up. Iv linked a few of the videos and articles below to come back and reference when I start my write up. - An article over viewing what storytelling Engines are. Styles and types Youtube Video explaing what exactly storytelling engine is in the most simplest form.

Comments

Popular Posts