My thoughts on Time Stratagies

The article i read was The Psychology of Checklists that was written by Lauren Marchese. This article is one i completely agree all that Lauren says, For years i have always made check lists weather it was tasks i needed to do or iteams  needed to pack for holiday either ay there is somthing so rewarding about making a list and ticking it off once complited. I partitcularly decided to incorporate lists back in to my everyday life jurn lockdown. Everynight i would get my pen and make a checklist  for the next day even sometimes with the smallest thing i wanted to get done. Such as wash my hair or go for a walk just so i had some structure and i felt as though i had something to complete as it is so easy to get lost and caughtup in time and let stuff "get in the way" intead in doing this it gave my day structure, kept me in routine as well as giving me motivation. Before lockdown i had put off excersise and didnt prioritise fitness in my everyday life. Every night when i wrote my list i decided to look up one fitness video i wanted to complete the next day and i wrote it on my list. I did this for two months and now since coming out of lockdown i joined the gym and go five times a week and that was all a result to a checklist. 


image

Comments

Popular Posts